There are a wide variety of dental assistant training programs, schools and courses within the state of Oklahoma, and online. See below for a sample listing of these schools and their programs. Be sure to click on the school or schools that interest you and complete the simple form for free details on start dates and tuition fees.
It is vitally important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
Dental Assistant Schools in Oklahoma
Our mission is YOUR SUCCESS!
When you succeed, we succeed. That is why we provide high-quality, specialized career preparation for all our students. Our goal is to help you find your rewarding career.
Our Mission Statement:
To provide high-quality, specialized career preparation or enhancement to meet and cope with technological changes resulting in employment and career success.
- Dental Assistant, Diploma
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- BS in Health Sciences
- MA Human Services: Health & Wellness
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Get Career-Relevant Training with Platt!
At Platt College, we encourage our students to follow their passions, wherever they may lie, to find a career they love. You’ll find a supportive learning environment and career-focused training designed to help you gain the knowledge and hands-on training to succeed.
- Business Studies
Health Care & Wellness
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Practical Nursing
- Air Conditioning, Heating and Refrigeration
- Combination Welding
Platt College offers four convenient locations to get the training to start or advance your career. We’re located in:
Platt College - Tulsa
3801 S. Sheridan Rd.
Tulsa, OK 74145
Platt College - Lawton
111 SW C Ave.
Lawton, OK 73501
Platt College - Moore
201 N. Eastern Ave.
Moore, OK 73160
Platt College - Oklahoma City North
2727 W. Memorial Rd.
Oklahoma City, OK 73134
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Put Your Finger on The Pulse. Find The Program That Beats For You!
- Get Matched to Medical Programs Today—It's Fast, Easy, and Free!
- With Flexible Online and On Campus Options, We Have A Program That’s Perfect for You
Need More Dental Assisting Programs In Oklahoma?
**Additional states can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip codes.