There are a wide variety of dental assistant training programs, schools and courses within the state of Colorado, and online. See below for a sample listing of these schools and their programs. Be sure to click on the school or schools that interest you and complete the simple form for free details on start dates and tuition fees.
It is vitally important to be informed!
Be sure to request information from more than one school in order to compare which program is best for you.
Dental Assistant Schools in Colorado
Train for careers that are in-demand and where your success is the number one priority. IBMC College’s small class sizes, caring staff and experienced instructors will provide you with an extra level of support and personalized attention.
At locally owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding career in as little as 6 to 19 months. With 3 northern Colorado campuses to choose from and a variety of diploma and degree program options, you’ll find the path that is the right fit for you.
- Dental Assisting Diploma
- Clinical Medical Assisting Diploma
- Liberty University provides a worldclass education from a christ-centered worldview
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels
- No standardized testing if student meets admission requirements
- Accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges
- 87% of Liberty University students receive some form of financial aid
- AA: Medical Office Assistance
Need More Dental Assisting Programs In Colorado?
**Additional states can be found here if you are unsure of regional zip codes.